Sobre o Curso
This Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration training will teach you about Oracle RAC database architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into Global Resources and Cache Fusion.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Grid Infrastructure Overview and Review;
- RAC Databases Overview & Architecture;
- Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC;
- Oracle RAC Administration;
- RAC Backup and Recovery;
- RAC Global Resource Management and Cache Fusion;
- RAC Monitoring and Tuning;
- Managing High Availability of Services in a RAC Environment;
- Managing High Availability of Connections;
- Upgrading and Patching RAC;
- Application Continuity;
- Quality of Service Management;
- RAC One Node;
- Design for High Availability.
- Install Oracle RAC software;
- Create cluster databases;
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases;
- Monitor and address performance issues;
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application;
- Continuity and Transaction Guard;
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database;
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.